
Yesterday Aida wrote about the nickname, "Lucho", that I gave to Marcos. For some of you who were not convinced yet of the name, take a close look at this patch on Marcos' back from the surgery almost 2 weeks ago. Despite this flesh wound, little Marcos is still as feisty as ever. On top of that, they put him back on caffeine today – getting him hooked early.
Aida took the bus in the morning to the hospital for a visit while I spent the day at work. The return trip almost took an hour with the poor connections, compared to the 5 minutes by car from our apartment. Needless to say, tomorrow morning I will be driving Aida to the hospital meaning I need to start the day early at work, if I get up on time.
Ayer Aída escribió acerca el apodo “Lucho” que le di a Marcos. Si no estas convencido todavía por el nombre, fíjese bien en el parche en la espalda de la cirugía hace dos semanas. A pesar de esta herida, Marcos es tan luchador como siempre. Además, le esta dando cafeína otra vez.
Aída tomo el micro esta mañana al hospital mientras yo trabajaba. La vuelta tardo casi una hora por las malas conexiones, comparado a los 5 minutos en caro de nuestro departamento. Por eso, no es un gran sorpresa que estoy llevando Aída mañana al hospital que significa salir temprano al trabajo…si no me duermo.
No comments:
Post a Comment